It is time to kick 2019’s butt and the first step is to get your nutrition on point. We (Barbara & Alix) are here to keep you accountable, give you tips and guide you to a place where eating clean is no longer a daunting task.
Getting rids of processed foods is one of the fastest ways to get your body back on track after the holidays. BUT your body is going to crave something after all that indulgence so we are going to guide you to all the yummy and nutritious things to help you shed the inches and feel great!
For 2 weeks we will eliminate the bad stuff from our diets and work on holding ourselves accountable to making healthy changes.
- Eliminate grains including gluten +corn, sugar, alcohol, legumes, soy, and dairy.
- concentrate on consuming lots of vegetables, especially leafy greens
- Concentrate on using Quality Fats
- Concentrate on Eating Lean Proteins to our meals.
So…let’s see what we can do by challenging our bodies (and minds) for 2 weeks
15 Day Challenge Accountability Process:
Each day you must check-in our Private FB Group letting us and your fellow challengers know you have completed the 5 daily tasks.
1. Eat healthy foods from the lists provided to you
2. Exercise for at least 10 – 30 minutes daily
3. Drink ounces of water equal to half of your bodyweight
4. Practice mindful wellbeing
5. Check-in (reflect) in our group on how you are doing. Share tips that may be helpful to someone else.
We will be hosting a Nutrition Clinic on Saturday 1/12 at 10:30am to answer any questions and start taking measurements for base goal lines, if you are unable to attend on Saturday 1/12 we will have select times January 14th to make up taking measurements.
At the end of the challenge the person that has been the most compliant and has the most inches lost will win our 10 Day Detox.
This 2 week challenge is the perfect preparation to lead into the 10 Day Detox
The purpose of the 10 Day Detox is to help eliminate toxins and inflammation from all systems of the body and to reboot your body for upcoming year. After the 14 day prep of eliminating grains, alcohol and sugar from the diet you would continue on to the The 10 day cleanse which will consist of 2 shakes/day + 3 pill pack/day + a large salad + another meal if desired.
- Bio-Detox Packs – to support the detoxification process, One Packet of supplements three (3) times per day / w meals
- Nutri-Clear – to detoxify the body and use as a meal replacement
- Upgraded™ Collagen – to add quality protein to your program
- Hydro-Zyme – to further aid digestion
+ Suggested additional supplements for added benefits/results
The cost of the 10 day detox is $200 and includes the basic Detox kit supplements listed above.