Do you feel bloated? Inflamed? In pain?
Want to Feel Better and Look Better?
A cleanse/detox may be right for you.
REVIVE CLEANSE | 21 DAYS TO BETTER HEALTH
The purpose is to help eliminate toxins and inflammation. We would prep for 7 days by eliminating sugar, gluten, dairy, alcohol and caffeine. Then the 10 day cleanse will consist of 2 shakes/day + 3 pill pack/day + a large salad + another meal if desired (bone broth soup would be ideal).
The Detox includes the products listed below as well as ongoing coaching through the 21 days.
- 3 Enzymes products
- Detoxification Protein Powder
- Bio-Detox Packs
- Upgraded Collagen powder
- MCT Oil
- Probiotics (for post 10 day detox)
Optional items (not included)
- Power Greens several bags buy a few and freeze for shakes and keep some fresh for salads
- Bentonite clay
- Psyllium husk
Your day will look like this for instance…
- Start of day: Lemon Water, Apple Cider Vinegar (AVC) and Optional: Detox Drink – mixture of coconut water bentonite clay and psyllium husk
- Meal 1: Shake (Detoxification Powder + Collagen powder + Power Greens + Non-Dairy Sugar free milk+ coconut oil OR MCT oil)
- Meal 2: Large Salad with Power Greens + clean protein source (your choice as long as it is organic and properly raised) + Olive Oil/ACV dressing
- Meal 3: Shake (Detoxification Powder + Collagen powder + Greens + Non-Dairy Sugar free milk+ coconut oil OR MCT oil)
- Meal 4 (if desired): Large Salad with Power Greens + clean protein source + Olive Oil/ACV dressing OR a large plate of lightly cooked veggies and some lean protein OR Bone Broth Soup
- End of Day: Herbal Tea and/or Detox Drink (optional)
FASTING & RESTING
You can snack if absolutely needed, but the object of a detox is the let your digestive system rest whenever possible.
We want to be in a parasympathetic state during this detox meaning we are relaxed and calm throughout the whole program but especially during the 10 days of assisted detox.
We also want to concentrate on self care practices that will enhance the detox process, things like dry brushing, hydro therapy, massage if possible, and meditation. There is a lot more info I would be giving you but this is the basics.
This program will require some prep and the right mindset, but overall is a nice and easy way to reset your body and help you get back on track with taking control of your health.
The total cost of the cleanse is $350 which includes the supplements discusses above as well as a full detailed ebook outlining everything you need to know to complete the cleanse successfully as well as ongoing support from me.
If you have any questions about the protocol or you are ready to get started email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Barb Lands is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner & a Holistic Health Coach. As Co-Owner of Beach Fitness she continues to personal train and motivate her clients and staff to feel good and look good.